Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Is The Best Material For A Headband Shopping/shoplifting Obsession...WHY?

Shopping/shoplifting obsession...WHY? - what is the best material for a headband

K so basically my friend Angela and I went together to the mall. At first she was just taking things for them, then I walked slowly or two things to me like a lipstick or a dock worker. Then it became like sisters and best friends, and if the material elements to look good and feel safe and in school. My family is thousands of dollars to buy for me every shop and what I want when I want and I feel so guilty asking for money because the whole time, how hard they work. So my whole wardrobe is stolen shirts, shirts, dresses, bags, trousers, pants, pajamas, sweatshirts, jackets, full of whatever. Any use of makeup and perfume stolen.
He can only think of things that have actually bought a baby shirt, Armani ExchangeShirt, a pair of sweat pants, jacket and bag from Aldo. That's it!
If my whole wardrobe full of products and I have not bought a thing! I always want more, no matter what I do not know why. Is there something wrong with me? Not fly in, like me, thou shalt not steal. I have a drawer full of elastic bands and hair. I went to Sephora today and did not even pay up to $ 2.50 for a shirt damn it! Everything that happens is, why pay for a shirt, if I can get a free? The problem is that I do not feel really guilty about all these things at all. Thousands and thousands of dollars on clothes and still feel I have nothing to wear ... What can I do here?

6 comments:

asherz said...

This gives me a little worried about you. You could go to jail for that!

In any case, I had to steal an obsession to A. But it was in the school canteen. I got to eat and go as he was busy. That soon stopped because he to do with the participants ... My feet fell, as I have a pot of dough and ran for my life.
But it is not taken yet, I do not know, but I thought, while not living life behind bars.
He also said he was thousands of dollars on clothes! Thats probably enough to cover all happy!
To stop you going to have to make a decent amount of dollars at the mall, still feels the taste of flight, but must go to the fight. Finally, you will not need to steal. But honestly, I haveI think we have done enough for the past shoplifting rest of your life!

Jesse James said...

You can become addicted to race. If they catch you, your name will be registered and go to their parents and go through their clothes. You do not need me to recommend you to stop with your friends before it's too late. Want to be a thief? This leads to another thin. A sound better. Try to get a job or to buy something and as a reward for themselves. Good luck

Mimi said...

Because it makes you lose credibility if you do not get caught, have a job.

Stop stealing and realize how much work on these issues, some items are manufactured in sweatshops must be that people earn a living, you know.

sarahj said...

now you better stop
And their parents concerned Btw, if all the things you have?

zenit said...

Yes, it can send to jail, but his parents going to beat your ***

angel4u said...

You have an addiction, and worse as with any addiction, and they are caught, you and your friend.
You are a part of it, such as shares of the stolen goods.
You go to jail if they catch you. In the past, only the lower class Foam killed in this way.
So, a good girl, and in return yourslf or stop cold turkey.
It would have taken. Your inevidable that happens, you can come around x3, if someone can steal 3x as much about you, and what they have I the things that imply you yourself say.

Post a Comment