Thursday, February 18, 2010

Phat Web Games PSP Slim Dilemma....?

PSP Slim dilemma....? - phat web games

I have a PSP Phat and I think an upgrade to a new PSP Slim .... I do not feel comfortable with a minimum expenditure of $ 350 (price in my country is a little higher) to a new PSP, the new card (my father is with 1 GB of storage: () and component AV cable.

I do not have WiFi at home, it is likely that the use of PSP games, movies and music as well as a media center in my room (through the AV cable) ... .

I think to install a wireless network in my house and I wondered how the Internet is a platform PSP is ... Is it as fast as the iPod touch ... How is the presentation .... I think that surfing the Internet on my TV, so I really know whether it is quality or not surf ....

This response could decide whether I amwanted to buy a slim or iPod touch ...... is best for surfing the internet ... The current owners of these devices are required to publish an opinion on ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment