Thursday, February 11, 2010

Special K Protein Plus In The Uk Trying To Lose Weight And Build Stomach Muscle Is This A Good Plan?

Trying to lose weight and build stomach muscle is this a good plan? - special k protein plus in the uk

I did this for a week, but I eat Special K, the protein of soy milk with the Light and Light & Fit Carb / Sugar Control yogurt for breakfast, 100% whole wheat bread w / o Syrup, High Fructose with provolone cheese and Turkey with a light little light Miracle Whip him to lunch and dinner, either right or I have a turkey burger made in the same pan with a little hot sauce or soy burgers to Sloppy Joes with tomato sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard sauce worcheshire . Well, maybe for a snack between lunch and dinner, I will be a little cheese with less fat.
Sounds like a good diet?

To add that I've run 2 miles every morning and every day is to do leg lifts, pushups and squats.

Does this help me lose about 20 pounds and tone muscles? What can I do to help tone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment