Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Can An Ivf Pregnancy Be One Week Off For Due Date I Just Had A Laparoscopy To Treat An Ectopic Pregnancy & I Have Had On & Off Spotting After Urination Since?

I just had a laparoscopy to treat an ectopic pregnancy & i have had on & off spotting after urination since? - how can an ivf pregnancy be one week off for due date

My laparoscopy was a month ago
one week was well known next week, next week, but this week has again
No trace of my day
had an infection after the operation was reviewed auget
I had a laparoscopy before you try endemetriosis very small, no spots
this pregnancy was conceived through IVF

1 comments:

realitys... said...

Sorry for your loss. I had an ectopic pregnancy after IVF this year and had laparoscopic surgery. My cycle is very irregular after. I place 10 days after surgery, and thought it was my period but then 2 weeks later I had my period. The cycle after my period came a week earlier. Took a few strokes to get back on track. I am sure that what you are experiencing is normal. I give him a heads-up RE to be on the safe side. Good luck to you.

Post a Comment