Sunday, February 21, 2010

Make Me Not Feal Sick HOW To Deal With Fears!?

HOW to deal with fears!? - make me not feal sick

Hello, I have a great fear of heights and i'v always wanted more, but even thought, in a tall building or a bird's eye view on television or in the vicinity, if I'm in the car FEAL makes me sick! If I am in a large building just said that in the 6th Floor, can not move his legs, as if my legs frozen deny that they know, like a ghost, and as I said, (I FEAL patients but not when I throw up). I have the same problem when crossing bridges high! and becuse of my half-brother and his wife hates me and throws! How would I overcome my fear that he go to Rome for a day and I can not love, I am afraid to fly! appreaciate all the advice! God Bless! and a Merry Christmas!

PS: When I was there a drug that could be flying inom a doctor to calm myself and relax?

0 comments:

Post a Comment