Sunday, January 31, 2010

Graduation Greeting Messages Sending An Oversea Greeting Card + Flowers.. I Need Some Help With The Messages!!?

Sending an oversea greeting card + flowers.. i need some help with the messages!!? - graduation greeting messages

Things are going well between me and this girl .. They therefore decided to give him a surprise birthday early flourist have a delivery of flowers + card .. We have not really met each other .. abroad, but they fly to my degree in just 1 day after his birthday .. I would like to make special somethnig before they


I intend to send real greeting cards with flowers + messages Dun something by some stupid messages .. ruining want as I need help!

Note: * I'm sending you these flowers from Australia to Singapore

I need a Happy Birthday greeting is sweet but not too hard with words ..

HELP!

1 comments:

Mai R said...

Check it out http://GiftcardMessages.com - are as many messages as I am sure to find one that can support your daughter. Good luck, man.

Post a Comment