Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Restrictive Covenants In Employment Contracts Restrictive Covenants In My Contract Of Employment?

Restrictive covenants in my Contract of Employment? - restrictive covenants in employment contracts

I am currently in the garden of the sales job because I'm going to a rival company. My contract states that someone can not connect, I have tried in the past 12 months to 6 months after leaving the company. Of course, I do not remember all the people I spoke with time, while I wanted to ask my company, a complete list of the people I contacted to obtain. I do not think that I give, but where the law is that? If I know an old client call (without that) I already mentioned, is certainly not my fault that my old company did not say that I talked to him? You certainly can not expect to remember all of them? If they are still able to take me to court?

0 comments:

Post a Comment